Sunday, October 14, 2012

"INA KAPATID ANAK" ADVANCED SCREENING



photo from Myan Marucut's Facebook
Last Thursday (Oct. 4), I was given the chance to watch in advanced "Ina Kapatid Anak" at the cinema 7 of Trinoma mall. The said series is another offering of ABS-CBN, topbilled by PBB teens 1st big winner Kim Chiu, Maja Salvador, Xian Lim and Enchong Dee.

at the red carpet: Myan and JM
At first, I wasn't expecting anything while watching the series, I just sat down and relax. To my surprise, I was teary-eyed when Zachario (played by Ronaldo Valdez) had a dramatic scene with his daughter Teresa (Cherry Pie Picache). It made me shed tears while watching it and can't even think of some stars to give life to the characters.

Cinema 7 of Trinoma mall was filled with celebrity, cast members, press, production people and some fans. Luckily, I was invited by our dear officemate who handles Ina Kapatid Anak account.


To be honest, I really don't like the series - even though the show is not starting yet. But after watching the advanced screening of IKA, I still watched the pilot episode last Monday (Oct. 8) and now hooked on the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment? Your thoughts are highly appreciated.