Friday, October 12, 2012

THAT NICE GUY

It's just a simple 'thanks' but it really means a lot to me.

It was a fine day and all of us are aiming for a fast-pace day, looking forward to the weekend and suddenly, I feel frozen. Slater Young just replied to me on Twitter.

As a monitoring girl of ABS-CBN CorpComm, I always had a bunch of news to read, scanning the papers from cover-to-cover, surfing the net and browse to see some 'pick-ups.'

As I flipped the Manila Times and turned to entertainment section, I saw this feature story on Slater Young and it really caught my attention - The rise of the nice guy.



I immediately screen grabbed the article from ManilaTimes.net site and made it to jpeg format. Originally, I wanted to post it on my Facebook wall but decided to post it on Twitter - tagging @thatguySLATER

After posting it, I got a notification from my BB and while having a conversation with an IT person via phone, I initially said 'Oh my God!' upon seeing who tweeted me. As I saw it, I wanted to drop the call right away to see what the reply of Slater was.

It's just a simple 'thanks' but it really means a lot to me. He was my crush way back his PBB days and voted for him to win the 'Big winner' title.

Slater at our office in ABS-CBN, 9th floor


You are really such a nice guy, Slater! Keep it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment? Your thoughts are highly appreciated.