Saturday, November 24, 2012

DA BEST SATURDAY WITH JADE


with the Anchor's Away as background


September 30 (Saturday) was the best day ever spent with my niece Jade. It was my way of treating her for having been so good in class, a good "ate" to King and Bianca, a loving grand/daughter and a sweet "pamangkin."

It was Saturday. I woke up early to have breakfast until I've noticed it's raining! The sky turned grey, oh no! Until then, I and the rest of my officemates were having a survey if we will push through with the trip. But then, we still grabbed the opportunity to continue the plan and it happened.

It was Jade's first ride at the MRT, I guess. While we were at the train, she kept on looking everywhere. I think my niece is observing quietly. We rode from Santolan to Shaw station. At Star Mall, we rode a van (Balibago) which costs us P70 each.

By 11am, we were at WalterMart, Balibago to have lunch first. By 12nn, we were now at Enchanted Kingdom!!!

Finally!!! 


It was also my first time to be in EK (no joking!) When stepped inside the theme park, I felt like a kid again, wanting to try all the rides.

For the first ride, we tried the Flying Fiesta, I thought Jade wouldn't mind to ride it but she insisted to try it. So here goes...

The very first ride: at Flying Fiesta!


After the ride, we were kinda "hilo," so we have decided to chill at Rialto. It's a 60-seater theatre system which combines sight, sound and movement, allowing guests to be part of the action that is happening on the screen (from Enchanted Kingdom website).


Us infront of the Rialto theater

Jade inside the Rialto theater, wearing the 3D glasses she opted to wear

Jade kept on asking me why we need to wear glasses inside the theater. I just explained to her that it's a 3D glasses. 

One ride that Jade refuses to try was the Wheel of Fate. Actually, she was very excited to ride  when she saw it, but when the wheel started to function, she was very afraid. 

As seen in the picture, she was seated at the floor already (you can only see her pink and purple bag), doesn't want to see how high we were at that time. 


JM, Jade and I at the Wheel of Fate



For the other rides, here are some of our photos:


Dear friend JM, Jade and I at the Anchor's Away

Jade with Ate Klim and I with the purple jacket at the Rio Grande ride

Jade poses at the Roller Skater


Before going home, Jade bought some stuff at the EK store after the Rio Grande ride.

Jade infront of the EK store where she bought her toys


Overall, I think Jade enjoyed our Saturdate. 


It was also a day when ABS-CBN Corporate Communications girls bond. 

Robi and Jade with the ABS-CBN CorpComm girls (Rae, JM, Myan and ms. Len)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment? Your thoughts are highly appreciated.