Sunday, December 2, 2012

REBONDING AT HEAVEN'S SALON


It was a chandelier before... 

It was planned and it happened. I thought it will be cancelled because I am sick the other night.

Nov. 30 is the day I reserved for my hair rebonding. Last year, I went to Heaven's Salon at Mandaluyong (as recommended by a friend). It was my first time at the salon though.

For this year, I have decided to go back to Heaven's Salon as I was satisfied with the results last year.

The thing is, from last year to this year, their price never change. I think it's because of its clients that comeback. So a big check!!!

Oh! I captured Heaven's Salon's contact nos. :-)

We arrived at the salon past 10 AM, and we saw huge no. of girls waiting for their turn to call. We saw a Heaven's staff named Eden, and she's very accommodating and jolly. She is in-charge of the listing of girls.

Heaven's Salon staff Eden (in red) listing the names of the girls 


Below is the list of package Heaven's Salon offers:

Package 1: Rebond with washable cello + hair mask (P775)
Package 2: Rebond with permanent cellophane + hair mask & vitamin C (P1,185)
Package 3: Rebond with "service all you can" for hair treatment + hair cut (P1,339)
Package 4: Rebond with "service all you can" for hair treatment + haircut, foot spa and kilay (P1,442)

*Package 2 - 4 comes with a free Eat All You Can (lunch or dinner)

Gate pass to the food, woohoo!!!

Now that's the difference of Heaven's Salon among others - an Eat All You Can lunch or dinner!!! Yes it's true! By the way I chose package 3. 


No gimmick just real bufffet at Heaven's!

Procedure:

First thing is, you need not to condition your hair if you're going to have a rebond. Tendency is, "hindi kakapit ang gamot sa buhok."

Rebond treatment or R1 will be the first to apply in the hair. It depends on the condition of hair how much time is needed for “babad.” After 40 minutes (as advised by a Heaven’s staff that only 40 minutes is needed for my hair), rinse then blower to dry for hair iron. 

Because of Heaven’s hundreds of clients, I waited for three hours just to iron my hair. After ironing, they applied vitamin C and I waited again for 30 minutes before rinsing.

Girls waiting for their turn to iron their hair

The next procedure which I really liked – applying cellophane. I chose Medium Golden Blonde for my permanent cellophane.


Ending - I still love the results and will go back again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment? Your thoughts are highly appreciated.