Thursday, September 6, 2012

A 'CLASSIC SAVORY' TREAT




After the long weekend, it’s back to normal again. August 27 was Tuesday but we had a status meeting (normally Mondays) to start the week aligned. That day was kinda long, stretched two-day workloads to one, and me got burned out. It was about to end that way until I received a good word.

I was surprised when my boyfriend Ram told me he'll treat me to Classic Savory Chicken (CSC) after work last Aug. 28 because it’s not in our schedule for that day. As I went to their office, all I am thinking is going home. I was then so excited because it’s our first time to try the said resto. You know what makes me anticipate the treat? I watched it in QTV’s ‘Ang Pinaka’ way back and can’t remember the topic but the resto was featured.

We went to the CSC's branch in Trinoma mall. It was just kinda awkward to find the resto in lined with Meg clothing, Karimadon, Pepper and the like when all mentioned were clothing line and CSC as resto. At first, we really had the hard time finding the exact location of the resto, so we approached the roving guard of the mall.

So finally, entering the resto there was a staff approached us if we will dine in, and I said 'yes.' He called his co-staff to assist us and gave us a table good for two. As we sat, Ram and I were not comfy in sitting with only a table when we can occupy a large portion of table, so we transfer to another table good for four people.

Ordering from the menu list, I told Ram to choose chicken since it was the resto's specialty since 1950. We ordered two Combo B, worth P215 each serving:


Combo B1: chicken, salt & pepper spareribs + special turon with tropical cooler




Combo B2: chicken, sweet & sour pork + special turon with tropical cooler



We also ordered their Classic Lomi Soup (P195).  



Combo B is actually a complete meal – it has meat, rice, drinks and a dessert.

First served were tropical coolers and it tasted so well. It’s like drinking four seasons with a twist of calamansi.

Second to be served was a large bowl of lomi soup. The taste of lomi was so good and it’s really tasty. It has shrimp, tenga ng daga, pork and chicken liver. It also has plenty of veggies that complemented the chicken liver. I must say, we enjoyed the lomi soup because we both love it. 



Last to be served were Combos B1 and B2. When put in our table, I first handed my camera and got a snap of it. We ate it until we figured out we need another cup of rice. Not to forget, each rice costs P25.

By the way, our dinner that night was a “salubong’ for his birthday. Thanks Honey! ( '0' )/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment? Your thoughts are highly appreciated.